- It took me a few generations to win a game i won four in total. It Took long due to the different animals i choose to live in my population. I think this means that only strong organisms can live in a place that has long term changes to the environment.
- I selected different phenotypes because i wanted to experment with different ones to see what would happen and which ones would survive. The Thin and fury characters helped me survive the most. since fury was resistant to the cold, in cold weather he was able to survive and reproduce.
- This population would be affected by genetic drifting since it is small. I saw drift in the different weather conditions and natures acts that drifted them apart due to their different traits.
- the dominant alleles were those with short legs and and beige fur. the recessive alleles were the beige with long legs and one that was green with stripes.
- Cold conditions and hot conditions. new tall food source and new large predator on the scene.
- 1. I would choose the creatures that have almost the same traits. 2. I would also change different creatures to see how they will mix with the others that were there already. 3. Make sure i pair the dominant alleles with themselves and the recessive alleles together.
Friday, January 16, 2015
Who wants to live a million years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment